X-Rays and You
X-rays can be completed in office and we have offsite for MRI support should further analysis be necessary.
Spinal X-Rays are Performed to:
- Find the cause of ongoing pain, numbness, or weakness.
- Check for abnormalities of the joints between the vertebrae and the breakdown (degeneration) of the discs between the spinal bones.
- Check injuries to the spine, such as fractures or subluxations/dislocations.
- Check the spine for effects from other problems, such as infections, tumors, or bone spurs.
- Check for abnormal curves of the spine, such as scoliosis, in children or young adults.
- Check the spine for problems present at birth (congenital conditions)